A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Young Elena Elkhorn embarks on a harrowing journey to find her missing father and discover the secrets of the Willows Mansion. Aiding her journey is a unique amulet, she received from her father, which allows her to astral project her spirit into a ghostly-realm and communicate with the dead. Play as Elena to find her missing father, use your astral projection to solves the mansion's tricks and puzzles, help the lingering souls and discover so much more in Whispering Willows.
- Immerse yourself in a beautifully hand-drawn 2-D world as you traverse the Mansion grounds
- Allow the haunting music and chilling sound effects to send goosebumps across your neck.
- Let the history of the Willows Mansion draw you into a plot full of twists and betrayal.
- Explore the vast Mansion and unlock its puzzling secrets as you search for your missing Father.
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||artgame, Female Protagonist, Ghosts, Horror, indie, Singleplayer, Story Rich|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Languages||German, English, Spanish; Castilian, French, Italian, Polish, Portuguese (Portugal), Russian, Ukrainian, Chinese|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any)|
|Mentions||Announcing the itch.io Holiday Sale!|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Patch 1.6.2 NotesOct 26, 2019