Desert Child Released
Rev your hoverbikes! The highly anticipated hoverbike racing shooter, Desert Child, by Australian indie developer Oscar Brittain and publisher Akupara Games is now available!
In Desert Child you are broke, but talented, hoverbike racer who needs to find a way off Earth to get to Mars to compete in the Grand Prix, the greatest race in the universe. Explore a vibrant pixel-art solar system in this stylized racing adventure flavored with colorful sidequests, fierce hoverbike competitions, and a chill, lo-fi hip-hop soundtrack.
Nothing’s free in Desert Child.
- Hunt bounties, do odd jobs, throw races - do anything you can to earn cash.
- Explore a pixel-art solar system inspired by Cowboy Bebop, Akira and Redline.
- Customize your vintage bike with various modifications.
- Dine on a range of interplanetary cuisine with sweet buffs to help you win.
- Master deep combat and racing mechanics and define your own style.
- Race, shoot, and get better! Designed for replayability, with secrets that will keep you coming back.
- Chill to an original lo-fi/hip-hop soundtrack.
Get Desert Child
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.